Meet the Queen of Sold
Selling. Selling out. Two very diﬀerent enterprises. You hold yourself to a higher standard (making your mama proud by the way) and Beth does too. The only time Beth phoned it in was November 1975 when she made a long distance dedication on Casey Kasem’s radio show. (“Rock Your Baby” by George McCrae.)
Let’s get real. How do you put the “real” in real estate? Beth does it by being genuine, authentic, and sincere. Providing useful data, based on the best information available. She’ll tell you the truth. Even if it’s “I don’t know the answer,” or “Those pillows are atrocious and this house will never sell until you get rid of them.” She’s organic (like her shampoo), natural (seriously call her hairdresser and ask), down-to-earth (sometimes literally) and has the substance of your most trusted friend.
SUPPLEMENTAL SERVICES FOR
You want your home to be highly visible to potential buyers and obtain the best possible offer. Here’s how Beth makes that happen.
- Comparative sales data to properly price your property
- 3 hours of complimentary staging services
- Professional photography
- Comprehensive, customized marketing
- Negotiate with buyers/buyer’s agent to secure the best price for your home
- Due diligence for property file including HOA fees, taxes, insurance costs, monthly utilities, etc.
- Assist in selection of attorney for deed preparation and closing
- Schedule pre-closing walk-through
- Coordinate exchange of utilities
- Ongoing communication — so you always know what’s going on
- Attention to detail — to ensure error-free contracts and no hiccups
- High-touch service — to make the entire process a pleasure